Skip to content
National Certificate of Education (NCE) entry requirements
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) WAEC, NECO or GCE ‘O’ Level, NABTEB and any other equivalent with Four (4) Credits at one or two sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit in English Language and /or Mathematics may be a requirement in some courses to meet departmental requirement.
- A Grade II Teachers’ Certificate (TCII) with credit or merit in five (5) subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/merit in English Language and /or Mathematics may be a requirement is some courses.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for, write and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB at a satisfactory level.
- It should be noted that some Colleges like ours may, in addition to all of the above, administer their own elimination tests and or interviews for some courses. This is legitimate.
Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) entry requirements
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate degrees
- This is a post-graduate programme.